Tips for instant glowing skin
Do not spend your money on chemicals because you can easily get a glowing skin instantly at your home by using some homemade glowing skin recipes.
Follow some important tips for keeping your skin healthy:
- Avoid sun exposure.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Water is a natural cleanser that helps eliminate the toxins from the body.
- Keep your skin clean.
- Use moisturizer on a regular basis.
- Use sunscreen when going outdoors.
- Make your diet menu healthy by including healthy fruits and vegetables in to it.
- Always try to be happy and relaxed.
- Take enough sleep.
Tips for instant glowing skin:
- Apply a mixture of two tablespoons each of honey and lemon juice on your face . Use this remedy at least twice a week.
- Make a paste by mixing lemon juice+ gram flour + turmeric powder. Apply this paste on your face for instant glow.
- Apply ripe papaya fruit paste to your skin to get a glowing and brighter skin complexion
- Make a mixture by mixing 1 teaspoon yogurt+ few drops white vinegar, apply this mixture to your face, leave on for 15 minutes and rinse.
- Tomato juice is good for getting instant skin glow therefore, apply its juice on your face and neck areas for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix fuller’s earth + rose water + lemon juice + red sandal + honey, apply it on your face.
- For radiant skin use a mixture of almond oil with honey and apply on the face daily for 5-7 days.
- Make a mixture by mixing 1 table spoon of barley powder + ½ teaspoon of lime juice + 1 teaspoon of honey and olive oil. Apply it on you face for 20 minutes and then rinse with water.