Face packs for glowing skin homemade tips
This is true that regular visits to the parlors may not actually enhance the skin beauty of glow. Parlor’s effects are not long lasting. For getting healthy glow from inside, try to collect all organic ingredients and make a proper diet and skin care routine and of course, loads of fluid intake.
Here are some easy to make and use face packs for glowing skin in order to get that natural glow back into your skin :-
For Oily Skin
Things you’ll need:-
1 tablespoon Cucumber juice
1 tablespoon Mint juice
½ teaspoon Peppermint extract
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Apply this mixture on your face and neck areas.
- Once it dries off, wash your face with lukewarm water.
Papaya face pack
- Make a mixture by mixing 2 tablespoons of papaya pulp + few drops lemon juice.
- Apply this on your face and let it dry.
- Wash this off with lukewarm water.
For Normal Skin
½ Apple- peeled and sliced
1 Egg yolk
2 tablespoons Oil
1 table spoon Honey
- Mix all the ingredients together and blend to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your face.
- Leave it on for a few minutes.
- Wash the skin with warm water.
For Dry Skin
2 teaspoons Oatmeal
2 teaspoons China clay
½ Lemon juice
1 Mashed avocado
4 tablespoons Full cream milk
- Mix all of the ingredients to make a fine paste.
- Apply it on the face and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- To remove this, use a damp cotton wool that has been dipped in cold milk.
- Wipe the pack off and splash your face with cold water.
- Use a light moisturizer.