Glowing skin tips for men
Here are some glowing skin tips for men
- Sun is responsible for premature aging therefore; you are advised to use a good quality sunscreen, a hat, sensible clothes, in order to avoid sun exposure.
- Wash your face and body on a daily basis. Use a gentle soap for your face.
- If you are suffering from acne like condition then try to go for a salicylic acid and/or benzoyl peroxide based products. One good idea is to use a good soap with 2% salicylic acid and then a topical lotion with 5 to 10% benzoyl peroxide.
- Skin moisturizing is also very important for getting a glowing skin. While choosing moisturizer, try to go for non comedogenic product.
- Exfoliation process helps get rid of dead skin cells. Therefore, try to exfoliate your skin at least once a week, lather up a loofah or scrub and slough off the dead skin cells to reveal smoother, softer skin.
- Make your diet menu healthy by including lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. Try to follow the food pyramid. Also, a multi vitamin at the end of the day is a great idea.
- Go for regular exercise in order to maintain a healthy blood flow.
- Try to keep your body well hydrated by drinking plenty of water ( 8 to 10 glasses) through out the day.
- Wear a lip balm, with an SPF of at least 10.
- Don't smoke, and avoid excessive amounts of alcohol.
One secret tip for you:-
In order to get glow on your skin:-
- Before shaving, apply a mixture of vitamin E capsule liquid ( pocking a pin to break them open) + a good quality cream.
- Leave it on for ½ to 1 hour.
- Then shave.
- Use a good quality face wash to remove oil from your skin.
- Repeat this process twice a week.
- You can also use it on your hands also.
REMEDY BY:- Suvens