How to get clear glowing skin
All of us want clearer, fresher, younger looking skin. It is really very easy to get clear glowing skin naturally without spending a lot of money. In order to get clear skin, you need to make a healthy well balanced skin care regimen. Here are some tips for your help:
Keep your skin clean
- Clean skin is very essential for external beauty.
- In order to get rid of dirt and grime, you must cleanse your face morning and night with a gentle, natural cleanser.
- Pat dry your skin after cleansing.
- Now, spray a fine toning mist over the face in order to close your pores while they are clean.
- When the toner has dried, use a good quality and a natural moisturizer contains antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender essential oil.
Get plenty of good night sleep
- This step is essential for reflecting the healthy state of your skin.
- Try to take adequate sleep at night ( 7 to 8 hours).
- Inadequate sleep is responsible for loose skin under the eyes and dark circles.
Eat healthy live healthy
- Make your diet menu healthy by including lot of fresh fruits and vegetables and limit your red meat intake to 3-4 times a week.
- Try to eat easily digested foods as this will help your system, keep your skin nourished and promote fresh, new cell growth.
- Drink plenty of water everyday.
Try this face mask
- Take 10 to 15 crushed aspirin tablets.
- Add a little water to form a paste.
- Apply this paste to your face.
- Leave for twenty minutes.
- Rinse off and apply a light moisturizer.
Try this weekly, after a face scrub. This remedy is good for people with open pores, pimples and acne.
Monthly Steam treatment
- Add boiling water to a basin or bowl.
- Put 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil.
- Place your face over this with a towel covering.
Be careful not to let the steam burn your face.