Carrot juice for glowing skin
There are many skin and health benefits of carrot juice. It is a good source of healthy nutrients like calcium and potassium, vitamin A, vitamin C with extremely low calories. A cup, that is about 240 ml of carrot juice, contains only 90 calories. For better results, try to drink not more than 1 cup (8 ounces) on a daily basis.
Carrot Juice for skin glow
- It is loaded with vitamin A, which is a well known skin friendly vitamin. Vitamin A is essential for glowing skin. Also, it is a good antioxidant that helps combat the free radicals.
- Carotenoids are another types of antioxidants which are found in carrot juice. They help to protect, and condition the skin. Drinking carrot juice is also beneficial in the sun burn healing process.
- Vitamin C, which is found in carrot in carrots help in collagen. Collagen is an essential protein for skin elasticity. Collagen helps to prevent wrinkles and locks the process of aging and you known that wrinkle free skin = tighten, clear, younger and glowing skin.
- Carrot juice helps to reduce blemishes. Apply carrot juice regularly on blemishes to see the effect.
- Try to keep your body hydrated by drinking carrot juice daily because well hydrated skin = glowing skin.
- Drinking carrot juice and plenty of water will keep your body and skin well hydrated.
- It is also beneficial in the treatment of many skin related skin ailments. So, carrot is used as the main ingredient in many skin products.
- Carrot juice is also helpful for treating uneven skin tones due to pigmentation.
- Carrot juice is loaded with many essential oils, which help in proper digestion. According to the ayurveda – Proper digestion means healthy body, healthy skin and healthy mind.
- Carrot juice is beneficial in preventing and curing of scars.
- Apply small amount of carrot juice whenever it is available as it will give you a radiant glowing skin.
- Carrot has anti-inflammatory property, and helps to revitalize and tone the skin.
For maximum benefits try to make some combinations like carrot and orange, carrot and mango, carrot and blackberry, banana and carrot, beet and carrot, pineapple and carrot, etc. In this way you are including more nutrients to your juice, and making it more appetizing.