Glowing skin secrets
You cannot get a real beauty without a gorgeous and glowing skin skin. There are many factors such as sun, dust, dirt, chemicals and other types of environmental pollutions that continuously deteriorates your skin and all of these factors results in lifeless and dull skin. Here are some glowing skin secrets for you.
Glowing skin secrets
- Try to scrub your skin at least twice a week.
- If you are suffering from oily skin problem then try to scrub every alternate day.
- Try to go for walnuts and apricots based scrubs.
- Use this homemade exfoliate recipe - Make a paste by mixing one tablespoon gram flour + little curd + 2-3 drops of lemon juice. Apply this paste on your face. Allow it to dry. Wash it off with water.
-. Daily cleansing is essential for removing dirt, dust and microorganisms.
- Try to use a good quality and organic skin care products such as face wash or cleansing milk.
- You can also cleanse your skin at home by using this remedy – Mix honey with 3-4 drops of lemon. Apply this mixture your face for 10-15 minutes, and then rinse well with water.
- The best glowing skin secret is that – keep your skin moisturized.
- Use a good quality moisturizer for you skin after cleansing it or after taking a bath. If your skin type is oily then try to go for an oil free moisturizer. This will prevent excessive production of oil on your skin.
- Honey is loaded with many skin moisturizing properties. Apply honey on the skin for a period of 15-20 minutes.
- If your skin type is dry then use a mixture of honey and glycerin.
- In order to get natural moisture try to eat fruits like papaya, watermelon and banana.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to keep your skin hydrated and glowing from inside out.
- One of the best glowing skin secrets is to prevent your skin from sun exposure, as sun rays are responsible for skin damage, premature aging, tanning, dry skin and wrinkles.
- Avoid sun exposure or apply a good quality sunscreen lotion at least half an hour before sun exposure.
- Make your diet menu healthy and balanced by including proteins, vitamins and minerals rich food sources.
- Include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables in to your diet menu.
- Make a regular exercise routine.
- Sweating clears out the skin pores and stimulates blood circulation. This, in turn, cleanses the skin and brings a glow to it.
Nourish your skin
- Facial masks helps rejuvenate your skin.
- In order to nourish your skin at home – make a mask by mixing 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of olive oil r. Apply this honey mask to your face, avoiding your eye area. Leave on your face for 20-30 minutes and rinse. The difference is visible.