Glowing skin supplements
Our body needs nutrition in order to perform several bodily functions. We get this nutrition from our food. So, it is essential to eat right type of food to get healthy body from inside because “we are what we eat”. Our skin is the real image of what is going on inside our body. Here are some supplements for your skin’s healthy. Learn about glowing skin supplements and their importance for your skin.
- It is a well known skin friendly vitamin that helps to restore skin from sun damage, premature aging and wrinkles.
- It is essential for skin repair and also helpful in achieving a smooth glowing skin.
- It helps reverse the aging process.
RDA = 2,000 IU, taking too much can be toxic.
Biotin, Vitamins B3 and B5
- These vitamins are also beneficial for your skin.
- Biotin is good for skin’s health. Take 300 mcg biotin daily in order to get smooth glowing complexion.
- We all know that moisture is essential for skin glow. In order to get that moisture take 30 mg vitamin B3 (niacin) daily.
- Vitamin B5 is good for combating various skin disorders like acne, open pores etc.
Vitamins C and Vitamin E for skin
- Vitamin C is essential for collagen formation. Collagen is a protein that helps keep your skin younger looking and wrinkle free. Shortage of collage results in wrinkles, dull and aged skin.
RDA for vitamin C = 800 mg to 2,000 mg of vitamin C daily.
- Vitamin E is helpful in reducing sun damage, improving skin texture and preventing wrinkles.
RDA for vitamin E = 400 IU daily.
Zinc, Selenium, Omega-3 acids are also important for your skin. Where:
Zinc is used to maintain a normal oil level on the skin.
RDA for zinc = 15 mg.
Selenium is used to protect your skin from sun damage.
RDA for selenium = 200 mcg daily.
Omega acids are beneficial for keeping your skin smooth, moist and glowing.
RDA = 1,000 mg (one tablespoon) of flaxseed oil or 1,000 mg of fish oil daily.
READ MORE .. Natural sources of vitamins