Natural facial scrub recipes for glowing face
Facial scrubs are beneficial in the skin exfoliation process. Exfoliation process helps remove dead skin cells. Natural face scrubs are easy to make and are free from side effects. Here are some natural facial scrub recipes that your can use to achieve a healthy glowing skin.
Natural Face Scrub Recipes
- Make a thick paste by mixing ½ cup wheat husk, 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon milk. Apply this paste on your face and neck. Gently rub scrub for 5 minutes in circular motion. Wash off the scrub with water.
- Mix 4 teaspoons oatmeal in 8 teaspoons butter milk to form a thick paste. Apply it on your face. Leave it to dry for approx.15 minutes and then remove it by doing circular motions on your face and rinse off with warm water.
- Make a smooth paste by mixing 2 teaspoons of brown sugar + 1 teaspoon lemon juice + 2 tablespoons ground oats + 2 tablespoons aloe vera. Now, gently massage it on damp face and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Mix 2 mashed strawberries + 5 drops of honey. Apply it on your face an leave it to dry for 20 minutes. Use a clean wet rowel to wipe off the scrub.
- Make another mixture by mixing 1 teaspoon olive oil + 1 teaspoon sugar + 1 drop vanilla extract. Use this mixture to massage your face and neck areas. Leave it for few minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.