Pomegranate juice for glowing skin
There are many benefits of pomegranate on our skin. It is loaded with many skin friendly antioxidants and nutrients. You can use it in any way means in the form a juice or as a face mask. Pomegranate is a good sources of:
- Ellagic acid
- Punicic acid, an omega 5 conjugated fatty acid – beneficial for cell regeneration and proliferation.
- Vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin E and vitamin C.
- Minerals such as calcium, iron, folic acid and potassium
Learn, how pomegranate juice is good for healthy glowing skin:
- It is fully loaded with ant aging properties.
- It helps sustain skin cell regeneration.
- It is beneficial in the treatment of damaged or aging skin. It repairs this damage so that you get smooth and youthful skin.
- Pomegranate helps extend the life of fibroblasts. These fibroblasts are responsible for the production of collagen and elastin that helps tighten the skin to keep your skin glowing and younger looking.
Younger looking skin
- The oil of pomegranate seed is loaded with skin friendly nutrients.
- According to the research, it is beneficial for encouraging the regeneration and strengthening of the epidermis.
- Pomegranate oil also has astringent properties.
Pomegranate face mask recipes for skin glow
Powdered green papaya,
Grape seed oil
Pomegranate juice concentrate
Grape seed extract
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Apply it on your face.
- Leave it on for an hour.
2 teaspoons of the fruit's seeds
1 tablespoon of plain yogurt
1 tablespoon of the fruit's juice
- Mix all ingredients.
- Apply this mixture on your face.
- Leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse off with cool water.
2 teaspoons Almond oil
1/2 tablespoon organic Honey
- Make a fine paste by mixing all ingredients together.
- Spread this gently on your clean face and neck:
- Leave on for 20 minutes
- Wash it off with lukewarm water followed by a cold water final rinse.