Sugar scrub to get glow on sensitive skin
Sugar scrub recipe is very beneficial for you, if you are with sensitive skin. It is good for skin exfoliation and skin rejuvenation. Sugar scrub recipe is very gentle on your skin therefore; it can be freely used on sensitive skin. This recipe is helpful in removing dirt, excess oils and dead skin cells from the skin and balancing the natural oils. It helps to keep the skin constantly hydrated and radiant. Alpha-hydroxy present in this scrub is essential for a glowing skin
- Make a mixture by mixing ½ cup sugar with adequate amount of cold pressed olive oil, wheat germ, peanut, or sunflower oil.
- Use this mixture to gently massage your face and body.
- make a mixture by mixing 1 cup sugar + ½ cup olive oil + tablespoon lemon zest (grated).
- Use this mixture as a body and face scrub.
Recipe # 3
- Make another mixture by mixing 2 cups white sugar +1 cup honey + tablespoons tea + 5 drops of vanilla.
- Use this recipe twice a month to get soft, glowing skin.