Yoga for glowing skin
If you want to get a healthy body along with glowing radiant skin then practice yoga. Yoga is well known for maintaining good health. You can really improve your natural charms by just devoting your few minutes everyday. Follow some simple steps and Asanas to get soft, wrinkle free, and glowing skin.
Yoga for glowing skin
- Drink plenty of water (approx. 1 liter) in the morning on empty stomach. Drinking water in the morning is very beneficial, because it helps promote smooth bowel movements and also facilitate the body detoxification process.
- First of all, relieve your stress, worries, and tensions with meditation. If you want you can also use soothing meditation music.
Practice shavasana to make your mind free from stress and mental worries. In order to perform this asana;
- Lie down on the floor.
- Close your eyes.
- Leave your body loose.
- Try to make your mind free of all thoughts, worries and tensions.
To get soft, smooth, wrinkle free and glowing skin
- Stand straight.
- Keep 1 foot distance between your feet.
- Use your palms to cover your face.
- Now, breathe fast and deep 10 times.
- Rub your face, eyes, and forehead areas with your fingers and breathe fast ten times.
- Lastly, rub the skin of the whole face, starting from the chin to the fore-head. Keep breathing deeply.
Sirsasana (head stand):
- Place your forearms on the mat in front of you with fingers interlocked.
- Place your head crown on the mat between the interlocked hands.
- Slowly raise your hips and lift your knees off the ground and straighten your legs, keeping your toes on the floor.
- Transfer the body weight to the head and arms by maintaining a steady balance.
- Lift your feet off the ground.
- Bending the knees, gradually raise the calves in a controlled movement.
- Slowly straighten your knees until the legs are in line with the trunk.
- Now your whole body is straight in one line.
- Lie down on your back.
- Try to raise your legs to 90 degrees, keeping the knees straight.
- Now, try to raise your hips and the trunk off the ground by supporting the body with the hands at the waist.
- Close your eyes and relax.
- Breathe normally.
To get glow on face perform Kapalbhati Kriya:
- Sit in any comfortable posture.
- Keep your back and neck straight and eyes closed.
- Exhale through nostrils forcefully and while exhaling, push your abdomen in forcefully.
- Inhale naturally.
- Repeat this kriya for 5 to 10 minutes.