Lemon Juice for Wrinkles
There are many benefits of lemon juice for the skin. You can also use it to treat your wrinkles problem naturally at home. It is also essential to adopt some facial exercises and a healthy diet menu to speed up the recovery process. Here are some tips on how to use lemon juice for wrinkles.
How to Use Lemon Juice for Wrinkles
You can use lemon juice in various ways, like
- Apply it on the affected skin twice daily. (dilute it with water before using)
- Drink a mixture of lemon juice and a glass of water every morning. Vitamin C present in lemon juice helps to reduce various aging skin related problems including wrinkles. Also, include other vitamin C, E and A rich food sources in to your diet menu to get an adequate amount of anti oxidants from your diet.
Another way to use lemon juice for wrinkles is to make an anti wrinkle face mask by using lemon juice and other skin friendly ingredients. Given below are some great wrinkles removal recipes for you.
- Mix vitamin E liquid (from 2 or 3 capsules), 2 teaspoons of yogurt, ½ teaspoon lemon juice and a little honey. Apply this mask over your affected skin to get rid of wrinkles.
- Make a paste by mixing 2 mashed peaches and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Apply it on your face and neck. Leave on for about 15-20 minutes and then wash off.
- Mix one egg white, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Apply it on the affected skin. Leave on for about 20 minutes.
Lastly, use a good quality moisturizer to moisturize your skin.