Bumps on Skin after Sun
Bumps on the skin after sun, is not a serious skin related condition. However, one needs to take some necessary precautions to avoid sun exposure in order to prevent these skin bumps. Some common causes of bumps on the skin include solar urticaria (red itchy bumps on the skin), photoallergic eruption, polymorphous light eruption and actinic prurigo. You can adopt several remedies to treat bumps on the skin. Here are some tips on how to get rid of bumps on skin after sun exposure.
Treatment for Bumps on Skin after Sun
- Soothe your skin with aloe vera. Aloe vera is loaded with natural skin soothing and anti inflammatory properties so, you can use is to soothe your skin. Apply fresh aloe vera juice on the affected area.
- Use a cotton ball to apply fresh milk over the affected skin.
- Oatmeal bath is another effective remedy against itchy and sun damaged skin.
- You can also make use cold compress.
- You can use over the counter anti histamines and anti-itch creams but, it is always better to consult with a dermatologist before using such medicines and creams of your own.
These were some tips on how to treat bumps on skin after sun. It is essential that you should take some necessary precautions to avoid sun allergic like avoid sun exposure as much as possible, use a good quality sunscreen, wear protective clothing to protect your skin from sun rays, avoid tanning beds and keep your body well hydrated throughout the day. Lastly, consult with a dermatologist to get an expert advice.