Sagging Neck and Chin
Sagging skin on neck and chin is a common signs of aging skin. It is true that we can’t stop this natural aging process. However, we can take some necessary steps to slow down this process, to some extent. Making a healthy diet and following some facial exercises can help you to get rid of your problem. First, include anti-aging food sources into your food menu. Secondly make a regular exercise routine. Here are some exercises ti tighten sagging neck and chin.
Exercises for Sagging Neck and Chin
Try to adopt neck resistance exercises to get relief from sagging skin and mental problems like stress.
- Place your hands against your forehead.
- Now, try to push your head in forward direction while resisting that movement with your hands.
- Hold that position for about five second.
- Repeat the same exercise for nine more times.
- After that, place your hands on the back of your head and press your head against your head for five seconds.
- Practice these exercises on a daily basis to tighten sagging neck and chin.
Another exercise for sagging neck and chin:
- First of all, lie straight on the floor.
- Slightly lift your chin and now lift your head about one inch from the floor.
- Turn your head slowly from side to side.
- Practice this move for 10 times.
- Use this exercise on a regular basis to get the desired results.
Now, use these tips to tighten your sagging neck and chin naturally. Apart, from the above given exercises you can also practice yoga. Lastly, take care of your skin by making a good skin care routine.