How to Get Clear Skin Fast and Naturally at Home
Everyone wants to have a clear glowing skin. But, factors like stress, pollution, inadequate sleep, improper skin care and wrong eating habits make your skin look dull, unhealthy and lifeless. According to the skin experts, a healthy skin begins with remaining stress free, eating a well balanced diet, having an adequate sleep and exercising regularly. It is also essential to moisturize your skin and to use a quality sunscreen on a daily basis. Now, follow some tips given below on how to get clear skin fast and naturally at home.
How to Get Clear Skin Fast Naturally
Prepare your skin and look towards your diet menu. Start your day with a mix of one glass of lukewarm water, lemon juice with a teaspoon of honey. Try to drink at least 4 cups of green tea everyday. Green tea is known for its anti-aging properties. Drink more water and other fluids like fruit and vegetable juice everyday. Some experts suggest, eating a pod of garlic on empty stomach will help detoxify your body, so try to eat it but, ask your doctor before using it. Here are some more diet tips for you.
- Get clear skin fast and naturally with skin friendly foods such as avocados.
- Include fish in to your diet menu like salmon and mackerel, these fish will provide your body with its essential omega-3, protein etc.
- Add lots of anti-aging food sources into your diet.
- Try to increase your daily fluid intake.
- Include vitamin A, C and B-complex rich food sources into your food menu.
Make use of natural beauty tips to get clear skin naturally at home like make a milk scrub recipe by mixing 8 teaspoons of fresh milk, three drops of lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Apply it on your facial skin and allow it to dry. Once dry, gently scrub your skin using gentle circular motions for 1or 2 minutes and then rinse it off. Lastly, moisturize your skin with a mixture two tablespoon each of almond oil and honey. Apply this moisturizer recipe over your face and leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse your face with water. Use this recipe in the morning and in the evening use another recipe made by mixing mashed tomatoes and curd together. Apply it on your face and wait for about 20 minutes before washing your face. You may also try some other home based ingredients to create some natural face mask and scrubs.
Basic Tips on How to get Clear Skin Fast Naturally
- Avoid picking and prodding at pimples.
- Do not forget to keep your face clean. Wash your facial skin at least twice daily.
- Do not forget to remove your make up at night.
- Moisturize your skin regularly and also use a sunscreen to combat with the sun rays.
- Stay away from stress and mental worries.
- Get plenty of good night sleep.
By following the above given tips you will definitely have a clear and glowing skin naturally. Now make a good skin care routine and keep researching on how to get clear skin fast.