Home remedies for Blemished Skin
In this article, we are going to learn about some simple and commonly used home remedies for blemishes removal. Some common causes of blemished skin include diet, hormonal imbalance, lack of skin care, oily skin, sun exposure etc. If you want to get a blemish free skin then first of all try to make a proper skin care routine by including some basic steps like cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing steps into it. Now, use natural home remedies to get rid of blemished skin. Some good remedies are listed below.
Home Remedies for Blemished Skin
- Apply a mixture of potato juice, lemon juice and honey over the blemishes and keep it on for about 20 minutes. This mixture will also help you to get rid of skin pigmentation and sun tan.
- Mix turmeric powder with pureed potato to make a paste. Apply it on the affected area.
- Use papaya to nourish and moisturize your skin. Apply fleshy part of green papaya skin on the affected area. It also helps exfoliate the skin.
- Make your own blemish removal face mask by mixing five strawberries with enough honey to form a smooth paste. Apply the resultant paste on the blemishes for 15-20 minutes. It is an excellent way to get clear, glowing, rejuvenated and blemish free skin naturally.
- Make another anti-blemish face mask recipe by combining dried orange peel powder with plain yogurt. Apply the resultant mask over your skin.
- Make a mixture by combining slightly heated honey with wheat germ. Apply it on the affected area. Leave on for about 15 minutes and then rinse off with water.
- Application of diluted lemon juice on a daily basis is also beneficial.
These were some good home remedies for blemished skin. Use them on a regular basis to keep your skin flawless. Lastly, consult to a dermatologist before using any remedy or over the counter cream.