Egg Yolk Face Mask Recipe
Try to avoid harsh chemical based products and include home based remedies and ingredients into you skin care routine. In this article, we are going to make and use some good face mask recipes from egg yolk. Egg yolk face mask is an excellent way to get glowing, tight, moisturized and younger looking skin. Given below are some egg yolk face mask recipes for you.
Egg Yolk Face Mask Recipes
Egg Yolk Face Mask for Acne
- Take one egg yolk and whisk it until frothy.
- Apply it on your facial skin.
- Leave on for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Repeat this recipe once every week.
Egg Yolk Moisturizing Face Mask
Here is one great skin moisturizing recipe for you.
Mix one tablespoon of dry clay, one egg yolk and ¼ cup of mashed avocado together. Apply it on your skin to give your skin some extra moisture. Another moisturizing recipe from egg yolk is to make a mixture by combining egg yolk with honey and potato flour to make a paste. Apply this resultant mixture over your face and neck areas/ Leave on for about 20 minutes and then wash off. It will give you moisturized and glowing facial skin naturally.
Egg Yolk Skin Tightening Face Mask
You can also use an egg yolk to tighten your loose facial skin. Here’s how:
- Make a mixture by mixing one egg yolk, some olive oil and some warmed honey.
- Apply it on your face and neck area but not near your eyes.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes and then rinse it off using cool water.
- Use this recipe once every week.
These were some simple egg yolk face mask recipes. Use them regularly to get younger looking and radiant skin. Remember, before applying the above given facial mask recipes, clean your face and neck with fresh water and a good quality moisture based herbal face wash.