Oatmeal and Honey Face Mask Recipe for Acne
In this article, we are going to make oatmeal and honey face mask for acne. Oatmeal is loaded with skin soothing, exfoliating and cleansing properties. While on the other hand honey contains skin moisturizing and anti-bacterial properties that make it an excellent ingredient for acne. Follow the below given tips on how to make oatmeal and honey face mask for acne.
Oatmeal and Honey Face Mask
1/4 cup each of grounded oatmeal and water
2 teaspoons of honey
- Make a mixture by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Apply the resultant mixture in your face but, keep it away from you’re the area near your eyes.
- Wait for about 15 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
Make another face mask for acne using oatmeal.
- First of all blend three fourth cup of oatmeal.
- Now, boil it with one cup of water for about two minutes.
- If you want you can add tea tree oil to make this recipe even more effective.
- Apply cool face mask on your clean facial skin.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes.
- Use warm water to wash your face.
- Use this remedy on a regular basis.
Now, use these tips to make an effective oatmeal and honey face mask for acne. Lastly, eat healthy and live healthy!