4 Best Homemade Face Masks for Wrinkles
Wrinkles are the clear signs of aging skin. Weakening of collage and elastin fibers is responsible for this problem. Our facial skin is more prone to wrinkles and other signs of aging. If you also have wrinkles on your skin then your can take several steps to slow down this aging process like by making a healthy diet, lifestyle and following a good exercise routine and lastly by making a good skin care regimen. Here are some of the best homemade face masks for wrinkles that will also give your glowing and healthy looking skin.
Best Face Masks for Wrinkles
- Facial steaming and oil massage is a good way to prevent and reduce wrinkles. So, steam- treat your face to have a wrinkle free, moisturized and glowing skin instantly. Do not forget to massage your face with oil (almond or olive oil) after every steaming session. Use this treatment twice every week.
- Make gram flour face mask for wrinkles by combining 21/2 tablespoons of gram flour with one tablespoon of honey. Apply it on your facial skin. Allow it to sit on your face for about half an hour. Wash your face to have a wrinkle free face instantly.
- Make another mask by combining five tbsp of ground pulses with one tbsp of milk to make a paste. Smooth the paste on your face and wait for 20 minutes before washing your face with cold water. This mask will also help lighten your complexion. Pulses- A face pack made of grinded pulses acts like an amazing wrinkle reducer.
- Use mud face mask to reduce wrinkles and other signs of aging skin. Mix fuller’s earth or clay with rose water and apply this paste on your facial areas. Leave on for about half an hour and then wash off using cold water.
- Make a mix by mixing 2 tbsp of cornflour with milk and honey to form a paste. Apply this mix on your face and wash it off after 15-20 minutes.
These all anti-wrinkle face masks are extremely effective. Use them regularly to have a wrinkle free skin.