How to keep skin glowing in summer
Summer season is a season of sun and during this season many people suffer from various skin problems like oily skin, blocked pores, body odor, excessive sweating and breakouts. So, if you want to prevent one or all of these problems then you should engage yourself with a good summer skin care routine. Follow all the steps of your routine, keeping your skin problems and your skin type in mind. In addition to your skin care routine, given below are some essential tips that you can use to keep skin glowing all through the summer
How to Keep Skin glowing in summer
- Detoxify and hydrate your skin by drinking lots of water and other health friendly fluids like coconut water, on a daily basis. Water is well known detoxifier, skin cleanser and moisturizer for the skin. Try to follow this line- 2 liters of water a day keeps skin problems away.
- Do every thing to protect your skin from environmental factors like sun rays, heat, dust and pollution. Do not forget to use sunscreen with a good SPF. Also, make use of protective clothing or an umbrella to reduce the effect of heat and sun rays on your skin.
- Stay away from dehydration causing items like coffee, alcohol etc. Hydrated skin looks glowing, where as dehydrated skin looks dull, dry and lifeless. Dehydrated skin is also more prone to premature aging.
- Make use of anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and anti-carcinogenic properties of green tea. Drinking green tea helps prevent skin damage.
- Use vegetables and fruits to get glowing skin. Eating or drinking juice of cucumber, carrot, pomegranate is highly beneficial for the skin in during summer season. You can also use these natural items to make some good facial mask recipes for summer season. Read more on:
- Apart from these tips listed above, take plenty of good night sleep and try to stay away from mental worries. Regular exercise is another way to keep skin healthy, glowing and younger looking, Exercise helps maintain healthy blood circulation and skin tightness.
These were some tips on how to keep skin glowing in summer season. Use then to have a radiant skin without putting too much stress on your pockets.