Summer Skin Care Tips Home Remedies
Your skin needs special care in summer because it is a season of sweat, clogged pores, sunburn etc. So, you need to give extra attention to get rid of breakouts and a dull appearance from built-up impurities. You can use natural ingredients in your summer skin care routine to keep your skin healthy and glowing during this season. Given below are some summer skin care home remedies that your can use to treat your skin in summer season.
Home Remedies for Summer Skin Care
- First of all cleanse your skin to remove oil and impurities from it. Use a mild, soap-free cleanser to cleanse your skin. Or make your own cleanser by adding a few drops of skin purifying enhancers to honey or tomato juice.
- Secondly, exfoliate skin to remove dead skin cells and clogged pores. You can use homemade skin exfoliator recipe according to your skin type. Use baking soda and water paste or sugar and warm water mix to exfoliate your skin naturally. Always use gentle circular motions while scrubbing.
- Thirdly, tone up your skin with natural toners. Use witch hazel, rose water or cucumber juice for skin toning.
- Fourthly, moisturize your skin to give back its lost moisture. Apply aloe vera or honey on your skin to moisturize it. Soothing properties of aloe vera helps reduce and soothe irritation. Yogurt and honey mixture also work wonders in hot season. Mix yogurt with honey and add some lemon juice in it. Apply it on your skin, remove it after some time and enjoy glowing skin.
- Use of face mask is also beneficial during summer season for example, an egg white mask helps tighten the skin, minimize pores and will also give you a smooth radiant skin. Read more on: Homemade Face masks for Summer
- If you have sun burn skin then you should protect your skin from the sun to prevent it from damage. You can use aloe vera gel to prevent and treat sunburned skin. Also, protect your skin with protective clothing to prevent it from further damage.
These were some home remedies and tips on summer skin care. Follow these remedies to have a flawless, moisturized and glowing skin this summer.